Click Click Click

Sunday, October 2

Creamy Wednesday

It's been ages for such celebration to bump into the real world of ours! :) We're still young, come'on! :) It was Amy's birthday on last Wednesday, well, she's quite easily "planned". The surprise zoomed in quite fast. One moment we're at the stadium to gather all the partners in crime, the next moment we're at the apartment to begin the cream war surprise! :) I had fun! Though we need to spend a lot of time to clean up, but birthday was still the main focus of the night.



I think we had 2 rounds of smashing cream on her. Thanks to Hau Shen who acted so quickly in this. The fake cake just went off "PIAK" on her face like that :) Chun'ted! :) and to our surprise, she didn't expect the CREAM was the main lead of the night :D


2nd round of cream war was during the group photo. "How about to wear a cream crown?" Hehe! And oh boy, the war went off so crazily that some of them hid in my housemate's room and didn't dare to step out! Hahahahah!


The birthday queen!


Glad to have you both around in the house ;)


I can't comprehend why that night i was quite touched seeing everyone had fun with the party. I guess the bond that we have is increasing in a linear way :) I appreciate all of your friendships to me, not just a colleague but more like a playmate, a friend :)

I guess it was an unforgettable night for all of us :)) and we actually had "After-action-review"meeting at mamak for the crime team! ahhahaha! FUN!

Now, who doesn't want us to celebrate your birthday? :)

No comments: