Click Click Click

Sunday, October 2

dream...

Everybody has dream(s). Recently, i've been thinking about my dream, my plan for the future. Masters semester resume and the adrenaline rush had swung by again. It's time to readjust myself back to the eventful week with studies and work, and maybe some entertainment (i really mean, SOME) because i can't spend 24 hours per day without sleeping.


I love my yet-to-be profession, especially when i hear it from Dr. Tun (my lecturer who teaches individual counselling). Her inspiring words made me want to learn more and always be humble in learning. She always mention, "This is a skill class, if you missed it, you will miss it." Classes are like the life and death thingy, you might not know one day you'll need those skills that learned from class for those whose lives are at stake in your hand.


With her, I find this profession is so beautiful. Well, helping profession is always beautiful. In order to reach out to more people, I can't just stick at where i am now. Thus, at this moment, apart from learning and working, i hope i get to do extra learning by attending more training outside. Most importantly, i hope i have strong discipline for me to finish it strong.


I wish everyone has a dream to move and don't just stay here to wait, but to do something about it. Sometimes, all we need is to care about it. Most importantly, it is YOUR dream to fulfil, not OTHERS'.

No comments: