Click Click Click

Saturday, October 10

Recalling...reflecting...readjusting...

I was browsing through some papers in my room just now.
Just so happened I saw a few meeting minutes and preparation papers regarding Mental Health Month back in 2008.
I guess it somehow gave me a sign to pen down something here.
I can't deny I am a very nolstalgic person.
I reminisced those days.
I admired those spirit we had for each other.
I appreciated the help from everyone of us.
I treasured the genuine friendships and the sincerity.
I was touched to see such response from the floor.
I was overwhelmed how the scattered us could be sticking with each other.
Endless meet-up, uncountable efforts and arguement.
We had it successfully despite of the sweat and tears.
We perceived it as a whole.
We put down personal grudge.
We put down personal favour.
We ran it as a goal, a same direction that each other held.
Today, as i was reminiscing and reflecting myself upon it,
I am apathetic.
I could not feel the sense of accomplishment.
I could not see the enthusiats.
I could not understand the message delivered.
I failed to bring them together.
I failed to let them know that it's not because i have to do, then i have to do.
I failed to bring the message "I want to do and I will make it happening" across.
Most importantly, I failed to bring my heart into it, though in the very beginning, I was filled with hope and dream.
The impact of human on another human could be so big.
Nonetheless, this won't stop me from gaining what i've lost.
It will again, motivate me to go extra miles,
simply because, I gotta see those potential students shine a bright light, and who had been shattered and hidden for long. =)

2 comments:

Jovial Teo said...

Na na ! Commitment is the stepping stone to success. You are committed, thus you already in the path of success. You do it well.
Don't push yourself too strictly, and certain extravenous factors are hard to control, well things are still good =D
Jia you jia you

na- said...

o.o"

you're early!

anyway, thanks for the encouragement. i just hope i can improve a lil more.